- The global citizens of the future will need a new set of skills
- Evidence shows that students in the same year can be at very different points in their learning, and have different needs
- Current assessments often fail to measure the essential skills students need to flourish in 21st century life, and leave many learners behind
- Reimagine assessment as the process of establishing where students are in their learning, even in hard-to-measure skills and attributes
- Reconsider education’s structures, processes and practices to embrace this exciting opportunity to better meet learners’ needs
- Revitalise the conversation between educators, researchers and policymakers around assessment to improve learning for every student
Research Conference 2022 is an online event. Four days, plus add-on masterclasses, fully online.
Join us to explore ways to reimagine assessment to improve learning.